Running In Style



  



 


 
If you see something beautiful, take a picture right away, even if you're in a rush. You could catch some amazing shots in the most random moments. After an art show my friends and I had to run to the subway to get to a Kinky Boots show. As we walked quickly out of the gallery, we began to ran through the streets. I of course hated running because I was wearing 4 inch heels, but as I saw my two friends running ahead, it felt as if I was part of an iconic chick flick movie. We felt glamorous and graceful while we were out of breath in the humid East Village. I told them, “guys wait up! We HAVE to take pics of this.” They agreed so I pulled out my camera and began clicking away like the paparazzi. At one point I ran about 9 feet in front of them just to get that classic candid of them walking like they were owning that street. Luckily, we made it to the show on time.


These photos were taken with a Nikon D3300 and edited with VSCO.

Comments

Popular Posts