Check Your Closets







       

 Closets are truly magical places. If you're like me and you don't always give up your clothes to donation, you probably understand what I mean. There are pieces of history and trends in these closets. You could discover anything to wear and mix and match seasons and years. Instead of buying more things to wear, you can put together old pieces and make it brand new. Not long ago was I shopping in Justice and Aeropostale. The only piece that is new in the outfit were the black booties.




On this 70 degrees day, I was wearing a light washed denim jacket from Aeropostale. A lace white skater dress from Abercrombie & Fitch. Black booties from Express Fall 2017. A sheer black scarf from H&M. And a backpack from Náutica. 
I was walking back home from school and my friend began taking photos because he loved this outfit. Remind yourself to inspect your closets, be creative, study what is currently trending and make the world your runway.















Photos by Tyler Salmon on iPhone 6S plus.
Photos edited by Sara Zevallos.

Clothes modeled by Sara Zevallos.




Comments

Popular Posts