Welcome!




    
 Even though this blog is really going to be about photography and fashion, I am going to give a small psychology lesson. I have grapheme-color synaesthesia, and you probably do too. Grapheme-color synaesthesia is when your mind basically sets colors to certain numbers or letters. I have a color for every letter and number. For example, I see the letter “R” in the color purple or I could see the number “17” in aqua blue. Aqua blue is my favorite color besides black and white.







  Art is anything that contains beauty. So for me, I mean paintings, ceramics, sculptures, photography, magazines, architecture, design, fashion, dance, music, cinema, cosmetology, literature, nature etc. Being born into a family full of artists, my life has been filled with art since day one. My medium is photography. Taking pictures of anything is common for me, I take at least four pictures a day, even when I am just sitting at home doing nothing.
 


  


Fashion is a very important aspect of society. The first thing people will notice about you is what you are wearing. In this world, unfortunately, people are always going to judge you by your appearance before personality. You will receive more power dressed in a dress or suit rather than in sweatpants and a t-shirt. Sometimes I could take hours just planning and setting my outfits for the week, but when I plan with the right colors, patterns and trends, everything works out easily.


Photos taken and edited by Sara Zevallos




Comments

Popular Posts